It’s the end of the month, time to reflect and get ready for the next!
Last week Bullet Journaling was featured on the BBC! “#BulletJournal: Seven million beautiful ways to save money” . Emily from Suffolk says she saves £300 a month by writing down her spending! Check it out!
So this week, as we just have a couple of days left in August, I thought I would share my monthly review bullet journal template.
I have used it for almost 2 years and it has helped me move forward and stay on track, especially when I was planning on changing my career path and moving to another country.
- A journal! I recommend a dotted journal so you can trace the boxes easily!
- A transparent ruler
- Various pens, in the pictures:
- Some stickers (I like the ones from The Happy Planner)
On the left page, the boxes are 5cm high, on the right page they 3.5cm. But it doesn’t really matter as long as you can write in them!
- What did I accomplish?
- What would I do differently?
- 3 Most significant events
- How am I different?
- What can I improve on?
- What will I remember always?
- What am I the most proud of?
- What was the most challenging?
- 3 Important things I learned
- Biggest improvement
- What do I want to focus on next month?
These questions are extremely powerful, so plan a bit of time to really think about your answers. I love how they naturally bring me to the last question, which is about putting intention on the next month.